- The world’s fastest Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of 1900 Mbps for three times faster performance than 802.11n routers
- Broadcom TurboQAM technology increases wireless-N data rate to 600 Mbps for 33% faster performance
- Five Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast, stable wired network connections
- Dual USB ports with USB 3.0 for ten times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
- Dual-core processor for fast and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices
Asus RTAC68U AC1900 6001300 Wireless N Dual Band GB Cable Router USB 30 90IG00C0BU2000 Enterprise Computing Wireless Routers
Here on Computer Education World our organization work to recommend highly primarily the highest quality merchandise for sale, at the best value selling price. All products on this particular internet site are usually the most competitive priced ones on the web, it is not very often that products tend to be found cheaper. All goods are provided along with guarantees in line with the legal requirements, that includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and refunds.