- Train Anywhere in the World with iFit Powered by Google Maps
- iFit provides a vast library of workouts and programs available for download
- Train for your next event using programs specifically designed to help you reach your goal
- All of your activity is wirelessly and instantly recorded to iFit.com
- Train with Celebrity trainers, including Jillian Michaels, or view some of the most popular routes available on iFit.com
iFit is a revolutionary fitness brand that integrates with fitness equipment to provide personalized, “smart fitness” to your home training routine. With an iFit membership you gain access to an expansive library of training resources, including custom workouts, Google Maps training routes, an exclusive social media network, competitions, automatic stats tracking, and much more.Train Anywhere in the WorldWork out anywhere in the world with workouts powered by Google Maps. Run the streets of Paris, hike the trails of the Grand Canyon, or even ride stages of Le Tour de France. Wherever it is, iFit will take you there.With iFit, you can use Google Maps to plan training routes anywhere in the world. Run through Paris. Take a hike in the Grand Canyon. Or even cycle Le Tour de France!
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent|
|Video Card:||Onboard video|
Right here on Computer Education World our team venture to recommend solely the best goods available for purchase, at the least expensive price. Practically all goods on this website are generally the most competitive priced ones on the web, it is not very often that merchandise are usually determined less expensive. All items will be delivered along with guarantees in line with the legislation, which incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and also refunds.