- Essential revision for anyone who is taking the life in the uk british citizenship test or wanting to apply for british citizenship or settlement
- gain the knowledge you need to pass first time
- practise hundreds of revision questions covering all the topics you will be asked in the official test
- all questions and answers include a voiceover option to help those with reading difficulties
- vital information on how to book the test and what happens after you’ve passed
- a searchable glossary that explains difficult words and phrases
- internet resource centre that contains essential advice on topics such as uk health, education, employment and much more.
Pass your ‘Life in the UK’ Citizenship test first time! This easy to use software provides essential revision for anyone who is taking the Life in the UK British Citizenship Test or wanting to apply for British citizenship or settlement. Practise hundreds of questions covering all the topics you will be asked in the official test, including British history; how the UK is governed; housing, health and education; employment; citizens’ rights and the legal system. All questions and answers include a voiceover option to help those with reading difficulties. Revise all the topics using the information from latest official Home Office handbook, ‘Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide to New Residents’. Listen to the audio book on your PC, or transfer the audio files to your mobile phone or other MP3 compatible device to learn away from the PC.
- Gain the knowledge you need to pass first time
- Listen and learn
- Official study material
- Learn on the Go
- Transfer practise questions and answers to your smartphone or other portable media player
- Printable mock test papers to revise away from your PC
- Sit unlimited mock tests that are structured just like the official test
- Keep a track of your progress to make sure you’ve covered all the topics that you will be asked in your test