- A specially formulated surfactant that quickly breaks down dried inks and restores blocked printer heads to life
- Flushes the printer head clean and removes internal ink build up in one action
- Unlike most printer cleaning products Magic Bullet DOES NOT contain IPA which can damage your printer
- Easy to use – Come complete with full instructions
- Used by professional printer technicians – works on all Epson desktop printers except the Epson stylus SX515W
Magic Bullet is specifically designed to quickly clean blocked printer heads and get them fully functional again. Developed by professional chemists and tried and tested by printer technicians, Magic Bullet is incredibly effective and fast acting. If you are experiencing banding, colour casts or poor print quality, then your printer heads are blocked!! Magic Bullet quickly breaks down the dried ink and clears the blockage. (Easy to use and comes complete with instructions). This product does not contain alcohol or other chemicals that can damage your printer. The special formulation breaks dried ink down quickly and flushes the printer heads – restoring your printer back to life. Used by printer technicians, this is a professional product that restores Epson desktop printers where blocked heads are causing a printing issue. This product includes: 2 Specially adapted syringes 2 x 60ml of fast acting Magic Bullet solution
Limited Time Offer:
Order two or more items and we will reward you by refunding the shipping!! For use with Epson desktop printers only Warning: Keep out of reach of Children Avoid contact with skin or eyes, in the event of contact wash immediately with water and seek medical attention if necessary.
Right here at Computer Education World we venture to suggest exclusively the best items for sale, at the least expensive cost. Pretty much all merchandise on this particular web site are typically the most competitive priced ones on the net, it's not all too often that products are found better value. All merchandise will be delivered together with guarantees in line with the legislation, which incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, and also refunds.