MSI Nightblade MI2 Desktop (Intel Core i5-6400, 8 GB RAM, 1TB Plus 256 GB Storage, GTX960 Graphics Card, Windows 10 Home)
- 6th Gen Intel Core i5 -6400 processor with DDR4 memory
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4G GDDR5 graphics, PCI-E Gen3 SSD speed up to 2.2GB/s & USB Type C with reversible design
- Audio Boost: reward your ears with true quality, Nahimic Audio Enhancer & Steel Series Certified, enhance your gaming experience
- Mystic Light LED design, High quality and durable components Military Class 4 & Super Charger 2: super power delivery, fast charge you mobile device
- All new Gaming Centre application & Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Nightblade MI2: The Lean, Mean, Gaming Machine
Forged with passion for gaming, the MSI Nightblade MI2 barebone PC is made for those who crave for an immersive gaming experience without sacrificing space. With sufficient storage, proficient cooling and blistering graphics performance, this lean, mean, gaming machine is ready to unlock your next gaming adventure.
Customize your NIGHTBLADE with Mystic Light. Make your build look on fire or cold as ice; you are in control! You can select any of the colors from the palette to match your system’s design. Or use breath, gradient or Gaming & Music modes.
Gaming & music mode
Plug In and Game On
The MSI Nightblade MI2 is ready to connect all your gaming accessories and devices. There are plenty of ports to complete your gaming rig.
A Small But Powerful Gaming Rig
The Nightblade MI2 barebone PC can support all the components of a ‘normal’ gaming desktop PC, but in a small and compact case that only takes up 10 Liters of space.
Super Charger 2
With MSI Super Charger 2 you can deliver more power than regular USB chargers to your smartphone, tablet, USB game controller or portable console up to 10x faster. You can quickly charge these devices when you’re not gaming on your PC, eliminating the need for wall power sockets.
Grand Graphics for Grand Gamers
The Nightblade MI2 barebone PC fits a dual-slot graphics card up to a NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 970, allowing maximum graphics in the smallest space possible