- The product will help you to do Upgrade, Re-Install, Repair and/or Restore. Repair your non-working Mac computer, save time and money.
- Full how to guide and support provided!
- This USB will allow you to re-install Mac on a new SSD Hard Drive, or recover your existing version if you are having system or software failure. Simple and easy to use, no guess work. Use it without technical skills.
- This flash drive contains the full OS X install and includes a couple of handy utilities – Disk Utility and Time Machine Recovery.
- Just plug-in and Upgrade from USB Flash Driver in minute’s or Boot from USB and do full Re-install. Directions for Clean Install and Upgrade are including.
Brand New Toshiba U202 8GB Flash Drive/USB Stick. The USB is Bootable and will allow you to install Mac OS X. Upgrade or Clean Install from the USB Flash Drive to your Mac’s Hard drive. Will run on Macs: iMac (Early 2008 or later) MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later) MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later) MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later) Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later) Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later) Xserve (Early 2009) (Mac must be Intel based) Installation may take a bit of time so please be patient.
Here at Computer Education World we venture to suggest highly only the best merchandise for sale, at the most competitive cost. Pretty much all merchandise on this particular website are typically the cheapest priced ones on the net, it really is not very often that items are usually found less pricey. All items will be supplied with guarantees in line with the legal requirements, which incorporates exchanges, repairs, along with reimbursements.