- The product will help you to do Upgrade, Re-Install, Repair and/or Restore. Repair your non-working Mac computer, save time and money.
- Full how to guide and support provided!
- This USB will allow you to re-install Mac on a new SSD Hard Drive, or recover your existing version if you are having system or software failure. Simple and easy to use, no guess work. Use it without technical skills.
- This flash drive contains the full OS X install and includes a couple of handy utilities – Disk Utility and Time Machine Recovery.
- Just plug-in and Upgrade from USB Flash Driver in minute’s or Boot from USB and do full Re-install. Directions for Clean Install and Upgrade are including.
Brand New Toshiba U202 8GB Flash Drive/USB Stick. The USB is Bootable and will allow you to install Mac OS X. Upgrade or Clean Install from the USB Flash Drive to your Mac’s Hard drive. Will run on Macs: iMac (Early 2008 or later) MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later) MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later) MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later) Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later) Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later) Xserve (Early 2009) (Mac must be Intel based) Installation may take a bit of time so please be patient.
Listed here at Computer Education World our company try to highly recommend solely the highest quality merchandise that are available, at the cheapest amount. Practically all items on this particular site are typically the best value priced ones on the web, it is actually not all too often that items are generally found less expensive. All items are provided with guarantees in line with the legal system, which incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, in addition to refunds.