Are you tired of your Python code turning out wrong? Are you forever finding it difficult to read your code, to spot where the problems are because it is, quite frankly, a mess? Are you fed up with reading so-called Best Practice guides that leave you more confused than you were when you started?
For a limited time only, get to own this Amazon top seller for just .99! Regularly priced at .99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
This book “Python: Best Practices to Programming Code with Python”, will give you a straightforward guide on how to write better Python code. With this book, you will learn :
- General Concepts of Python Coding
- Python Coding Recommendations
- The best way to layout Python Code
- All about idioms, or how to write code
- How to write comments
- Writing Conventions to follow
- How to write Function and Method Arguments
- … And much, much more!
Added Benefits of owning this book:
- Gain a better grasp of efficient and effective Python code to achieve programming success
- Speed up your programming abilities by avoiding time-wasting mistakes
- Gain the most important Best Practice concepts in your path towards Python programming mastery!
By reading my Best Practice guide for Python coding, you will learn the best way to write better code, code that is readable and that others can understand. The value of this is self-evident in that, when you do write a program based on Python code, it will run smoothly and with no errors. That is what programming success is all about.