- Hardware System Requirements: notebook/Tablets/desktop computer with one available micro USB port; Windows XP/Vista/Win 7 8 or up, Linux 2.6.4 or up, Android 2.1 or up, and Mac OS 10.6 or up
- Driver-less design for Windows 8.1 / 10 (32/64 bit) or up, Mac OS 10.9 or up, and Android 4.0 or up operation system
- Add 10/100M speed wired network ability to compatible devices, and enable it to share hard disk files, printers, peripherals, and other devices support network share
- Also compatible with part version of mini PC/TV Box/HDTV. Do not work with Smartphone
- Limited Android compatibility. Android users, before you buy be sure to look if the device has a (grayed out) “Ethernet” menu in Settings under WIRELESS & NETWORKS. Most probably it will just work then
Using this adapter to connect a compatible device directly to an Ethernet cable can result in speeds two or three times faster than WIFI.
Convert USB 2.0 to RJ45 Ethernet port
Driver Provider: Realtek
USB cable length: 3.9 inches / 10 centimeters
Working tempreture: 0℃ – 70℃
Support all USB standard commands
Support TCP/IP, NetBEUI, ipx/spx transfer protocol
Half/Full duplex 10/100Mbps operation
Support Wake-on-Lan (WoL) and RealWoW
Switch 10/100Mbps network automaticcally
Support IEEE 802.3/802.3U/802.3x/802.1/802.1Q/802.3az-2010 protocol
Compliant to USB1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0
Extremely low power consumption
Independent MAC network address
Works with NetBooks, Notebooks, UltraBooks, MacBook Air Lion and Mountain Lion 10.6 or above.
Works with Nexus 7 1st gen, up to Android 4.4.4. and Nexus 7 2nd gen, with Android 5.0.1 or later.
Works with Samsung’s newer tablets that have an ETHERNET menu in Android Settings such as Tab4 8in and 10.1 in, Tab PRO, Note PRO, Tab-S.
All other models of Samsung Tablets without an Ethernet menu DO NOT support this Ethernet adapter
Works with Android “Stick Computers” such as MK802, MK808 and UG802. Some Sticks may need a powered USB hub
EXCEPTIONS: This adapter will not work if tablet manufacturers have not included an Ethernet (wired internet) capability in their version of the Operating System. For this reason, the following ANDROID tablets can not use this adapter: Samsung tablets, ACER, Lenovo, Sony, Coby-Kyros. Toshiba models “Thrive7″, AT200” (ExciteLE) will not work with this adapter. This adapter will not Enable a tablet that is not configured to work with Ethernet. Consult your Manufacturer or your applicable web forum if you are uncertain.
Right here on Computer Education World our team work to suggest highly only the leading items available, at the cheapest price. All items on this particular website are normally the most competitive priced ones on the internet, it truly is not very often that items are usually found less pricey. All goods will be provided together with guarantees in line with the law, which includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, as well as reimbursements.