Learning how to write C/C++ code is only the first step. To be a serious programmer, you need to….
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further – this book is for you!
For a limited time only, get to own this Amazon top seller for just .99! Regularly priced at .99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Advanced programming concepts such as:.
- Functions Passed as Arguments – A bit more in-depth help in functions and when they should be passed as arguments
- Nested Functions – What they are and how to use a nested function
- Variable Scope – It’s one thing to use variables but do you truly understand their scope?
- Optional Function Arguments – Learn what these are and how they should be used
- Truthy and Falsy – Learn all about these values and how to use them
- Default Operators – Back to basics (almost!) – what are these and when should they be used?
- … And much, much more!
Other Benefits of owning this book:
- Error Handling – Learn what to do when errors are thrown up
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only .99! Scroll to the top of the page and select the “Buy now” button.
Finally … a quick, easy reference to using your Kindle Paperwhite – to the max! Amazon’s Paperwhite is the handiest, best value e-reader, and is your portal to an infinite universe of education and entertainment – and this handy book helps you get the maximum bang for your Kindle bucks. You’ll see how to quickly set up your Paperwhite, navigate the touch-screen and buy, borrow, and browse the world’s largest library of digital books. This reference guide from Amazon guru Steve Weber demystifies the Paperwhite and explains in plain English how to master the Kindle basics, and covers much more, including secret tips, tricks and shortcuts you won’t find elsewhere. Each section includes clearly written step-by-step instructions, illustrated with screenshots and menus just like you’ll see on your own Kindle’s screen. You’ll see how to: > Change your Paperwhite’s setting just the way you want. > Charge your Kindle’s battery properly and prolong its life. > Enjoy an infinite supply of the best books. > Use personal and office documents, including PDFs. Chuck your laptop, and do all your reading on the Kindle! > The easy way to harvest your own content and get it onto your Paperwhite, including gems you didn’t buy at Amazon. > How to download, organize and read your favorite books, magazines and newspapers on the Kindle Fire. > How to get current and archived editions of the world’s most popular newspapers, magazines and websites streamed to your Kindle-updated constantly, with no fees whatsoever! > Use Amazon’s free “Cloud” service for unlimited storage of your digital content. > Find the best free content in the world, downloadable to your Kindle. (You might never have to pay for books, movies or music again-ever!) About the author: Steve Weber has been writing about Amazon for nearly a decade. He is the founding publisher of KindleBuffet.com, a daily website featuring outstanding Kindle books offered free that day.
C Programming – An Advanced Course This book takes up where C Programming – A Beginner’s Course leaves off. It assumes you have a working knowledge of basic programming concepts such as variables, constants, assignment, selection (if..else) and looping (while, for). It also assumes you are comfortable with writing functions and working with arrays. If you are not, it is recommended that you study C Programming – A Beginner’s Course… Full description
- Create professional drum beats and loops with this easy to use production software ✓
- An advanced drum machine with intuitive pattern-based drum programming. Designed for both the professional and the beginner ✓
- Make use of more than 25 drum kits in a clean, user-friendly, fast and intuitive graphical interface based on QT 4 ✓
- Includes an extensive built-in user manual and full tutorial guide to help get you started. It will guide you from your first verse right through to the final riff ✓
- Brand new, sealed and boxed as shown ✓
Advanced Drum Machine / Loop / Beat / Creation Software
Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine software with intuitive pattern-based drum programming. Designed for both the professional and the beginner; you will be creating drum beats in no time!
- User-friendly, modular, fast and intuitive graphical interface based on QT 4 ✓
- Sample based stereo audio engine, with import of sound samples in WAV, AU & AIFF formats ✓
- Support of samples in compressed FLAC files ✓
Sequencer and Mixer Features:
- Advanced pattern based sequencer with unlimited patterns and the ability to chain patterns into a song ✓
- Up to 192 ticks per pattern with individual levels per event and variable pattern lengths ✓
- Unlimited instrument tracks with volume, mute, solo and pan capabilities ✓
- Multi-layer support for instruments (up to 16 samples for each instrument) ✓
- Sample editor, with basic cut and loop functions ✓
- Unique human velocity, human time, pitch and swing functions ✓
- Play multiple patterns simultaneously ✓
- ALSA MIDI and PortMidi input with assignable midi-in channels ✓
- Import/export drum kits ✓
- Export songs to wav, aiff, flac, ogg or midi files ✓
This product also comes with:
- Fast & Free First Class UK Delivery ✓
- Full 24/7 UK Customer Support ✓
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee ✓
- Friendly & Helpful Service! ✓
Fully compatible with the following operating systems:
Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard / Mac OS X 10.7 Lion / Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion / Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks / Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite / Mac OS X 10 .11 El Capitan & all future versions.