Is your workplace working for you and your employees? Studies show that unhealthy work habits, like….
- Mint Condition
- Dispatch same day for order received before 12 noon
- Guaranteed packaging
- No quibbles returns
Great book, how to tap into your intuitive understanding of the rules of English, harness the power of adverbs, adjectives, pronouns, conjunctions & prepositions, fast dispatch, UK SELLER
This book serves as a comprehensive intermediate guide to programming in SQL using Python as a language.
Every new programmer needs a reference guide to coding and programming as they learn the basics. The goal of this book is to allow for the reader to get a step by step, comprehensive guide to formulating and gaining new skills. In order to maintain and create a secure system, the importance of both security features to put in place, things to avoid and the basics of good communication with your system are three of the skills you should be able to master at an intermediate level by the end of this book.
Within the pages of the book, I share with you the methods I have used to create and maintain websites both as I started my programming and coding journey—and I still use today. The focus and attention to detail I have written and complied for you as both a “How to Guide” and a reference source are something that I fully stand behind in a belief that it will allow you to take yourself to whatever level of aptitude in coding and programming you wish to climb to.
Some of the key features of the book are
– A basic lesson meant to refresh your knowledge of SQL and what it is designed to do.
– A complex and thorough walk through of how and why Python and SQL interact together. Also touching on how and why they are different and what allows for them to be desirable software and language to use together.
– A long list of tips and tricks I use throughout my personal coding and programming that I have found to be extremely helpful to my successes (and preventing failures!).
– Also provided is a list of rules that I hold myself to in order to create and maintain both the quality of my work, the safety and creating the best possible structure for my databases.
– I also include what I have found to be, through experience and talking to peers, common mistakes that can lead you to agonizing results of data loss of system corruption.
– How these mistakes can be a danger to you, your entire system, users and why they occur. I also provide you with suggestions of how to avoid them and work towards a well-protected and functional product.
– Finally, I give you a great and helpful list of resource suggestions and how to use this book to provide you with the greatest possible outcome on any project you are a part of!