Brand New Item, Fast Dispatch
Gain a strong understanding of IT project management as you learn to apply today’s most effective project management tools and techniques with the unique approach found in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGEMENT, 8E. This book emphasizes the latest developments and skills to help you prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exams. While this edition reflect content from the latest the PMBOK Guide, it goes well beyond the Guide to provide a meaningful context for project management. Hundreds of timely examples highlight IT projects, while quick quizzes, discussion questions, exercises, and ongoing cases reinforce your learning. Time-saving template files assist in completing tasks. Examples from familiar companies featured in today’s news, an Agile case, MindView software, and a guide to using Microsoft Project 2013 help you master IT project management skills that are marketable around the globe.
A clear, actionable blueprint for securing the vital information and IT services of global organizations of all sizes Information Assurance Handbook provides an overall strategy for safeguarding your organization’s critical data. The book presents a body of knowledge and outlines the steps necessary for senior management to effectively work with risk and learn to strategically, systematically, and economically plan for security challenges. You’ll learn how to implement technology, practices, and processes to mitigate and manage risk over time and also how to prevent, detect, contain, and recover from security breaches. The professional practices outlined are essential knowledge for effective security and risk management.Reveals how to predict known–and yet unknown–security risks Invaluable best practices technically vetted by a panel of global security leaders Outlines privacy law and critical standards and practices required to make strategic choices about compliance, risk acceptance, and performance Explains the critical differences between assets, threats, vulnerabilities, and controls to achieve effective decision-making for risk management throughout all levels of the organization
- ORGANIZE AND MANAGE: Great solution to keep your desk uncluttered and organized; Convenient and easy access to the cables in the positions you require.
- DURABLE AND LONG LASTING: These cable clips have been constructed to the highest of standards. Therefore, they are made to be durable with long lasting adhesive. (Note: Adhesive power may be weakened in cold weather. Highly suggest you to heat the adhesive pad at the bottom by blower or hot water bottle before use.)
- EASY TO REMOVE: Thanks to the acrylic adhesive pad, it’s possible for you to remove it without any damage to the desktop, and with no residue left behind. (Note: It’s no longer sticky once be removed)
- VARIETY: Total 9pcs in 3 different slot designs for your various needs: one slot- 3pcs, double slots- 3pcs and triple slots-3pcs; compatible for cables less than 6mm in diameter.
- WIDE USAGE: Can be used for a wide variety of cables including computer / TV cables, power cords, USB cables, and network cables, on any surface for home or office, such as a wall, plastic, wood, glass, metal, rubber or others.
Have you been annoyed by the cluttered desk filled with different kinds of cables?
Have you spent much time bending to search the cables under desk?
These cable clips can help to solve this problem easily.
So many similar products, why to choose this one?
With the special acrylic adhesive pad, these clips can last longer than the foam adhesive and 3M adhesive. Moreover, once you want to remove it, just do it and don’t worry about any damage to the furniture, and with no residue left behind.
What’s in the box?
3pcs with one slot: 1.06 x 1.06 x 0.6inches (27 x 27 x 15mm)
3pcs with double slots: 1.06 x 1.06 x 0.6inches (27 x 27 x 15mm)
3pcs with triple slots: 1.3 x 1.3 x 0.6inches (33 x 33 x 15mm)
24 months quality warranty for normal use from us directly. Contact Avantree Support for this.
If have any problem, contact us Mon-Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM. Emails answered within 1 business day.
- Ready to use software
- User Friendly Screens with built-in Help, Security & Administration
- over 200 Individual/Summary reports
- Auto Report Headers are other flexible features of the Software
- Installation Guide (PDF)for easy installation,12 months free Warranty for full version.PLATFORM:Windows 2008, 2012 Windows Xp, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8.0 Windows 8.1, Windows 10 LAN operating windows 2008-r2, Windows 2012
Netripples Blood Bank Network Software is a comprehensive solution designed to automate the activities of the Blood Bank. It is designed with a easy-to-use user interface. System has the capability to administer the total enterprise & efficiently manage information. The system is designed modularly. Integrating modules and adding users allows the flexibility of the user to plan implementation in phases. • Donor Management Module • Immunohaematology Lab • Transfusion and Microbiology Lab • Components Module • Cross Matching and Blood Issues • Donor Recruitment Module • Mobile Banking Module • HR Management Module • QC Management Module • Donor Call Center Module • Health Education Module • Discount Coupon Module • Material Management Module • Administration and Control Module and many more
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further – this book is for you!
For a limited time only, get to own this Amazon top seller for just .99! Regularly priced at .99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Advanced programming concepts such as:.
- Functions Passed as Arguments – A bit more in-depth help in functions and when they should be passed as arguments
- Nested Functions – What they are and how to use a nested function
- Variable Scope – It’s one thing to use variables but do you truly understand their scope?
- Optional Function Arguments – Learn what these are and how they should be used
- Truthy and Falsy – Learn all about these values and how to use them
- Default Operators – Back to basics (almost!) – what are these and when should they be used?
- … And much, much more!
Other Benefits of owning this book:
- Error Handling – Learn what to do when errors are thrown up