How We Test Software at Microsoft It may surprise you to learn that Microsoft employs as many software testers as developers. Less surprising is the emphasis the company places on the testing discipline-and its role in managing quality across a diverse, 150+ product portfolio. This book-written by three of Microsoft’s most prominent test professionals-shares the best practices, tools, and systems used by the company’s 9,000-strong… Full description
Free short ebook!
This ebook is for the Excel beginner. It’s a basic Excel starter ebook which will give you skills to super-charge your spreadsheet aptitude. We look at how to set up your spreadsheet, getting data into Excel, formatting your spreadsheet, a bit of display management and how to print and share your spreadsheets.
Is this ebook right for you? Will it give you the Excel help you need? Take a glimpse inside the first few pages – if you like what you see, then go ahead and buy – why not – it’s free!
Learn Excel Visually
The idea of these short handy bite-size books is to provide you with what I have found to be most useful elements of Excel within my day-to-day work and life. I don’t tell you about all the bells and whistles – just what you need on a daily basis. These ebooks are suitable for anyone who is looking to learn Excel and wants to increase their productivity and efficiency, both at work and home. Please bear in mind I don’t cover all functionality of all areas, the point is that I strip out anything that’s not useful and only highlight the functionality that I believe is useful on a daily basis. Don’t buy a huge textbook which you’ll never fully read, pick an ebook which is most relevant to your current learning, read it, apply it and then get on with your day.
Why is this ebook free?
A lot of the information in this ebook can be found on the internet; but not in this consolidated and concise way. As mentioned above, my desire is to teach you what you need to know, not what you don’t. I only cover stuff that I have found useful in my Excel life. I want to give you some Excel tips which will get you started. If you want to learn more, I have several other ebooks on Excel training which you can take a look at. I’ll leave it completely up to you.
- Ryzen 7 1800X 8x 3.60GHz (YD180XBCAEWOF) – B350 MSI Tomahawk (7A36-002R) – 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DIMM Kit DDR4-2400 (CMK32GX4M2A2400C16)
- MSI Radeon RX 470 Gaming X 8GB (V341-001R) – Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA black Window (CC-9011085-WW)
- 240GB Corsair Force Series MP500 M.2 (CSSD-F240GBMP500) – 1TB Seagate HDD Barracuda (ST1000DM003)
- Microsoft Windows 10 64Bit Professional Version English
- Assembled, tested and checked – 2 years warranty
- Ryzen 7 1800X 8x 3.60GHz (YD180XBCAEWOF)
- B350 MSI Tomahawk (7A36-002R)
- MSI Radeon RX 470 Gaming X 8GB (V341-001R)
- 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX schwarz DIMM Kit DDR4-2400 (CMK32GX4M2A2400C16)
- 240GB Corsair Force Series MP500 M.2 (CSSD-F240GBMP500)
- 1TB Seagate HDD Barracuda (ST1000DM003)
- 600W be quiet! Pure Power 10 CM (BN278)
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA black/red Window (CC-9011085-WW)
- be quiet! Silent Loop 120mm (BW001)
- Microsoft Windows 10 64Bit Professional installed & Key
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010* includes:
• Microsoft Excel 2010
• Microsoft Outlook 2010
• Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
• Microsoft Word 2010
• Microsoft OneNote 2010
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft Outlook 2010–so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
Traditional Disc Version
This version of Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business includes the software on disc, with a product key. It is licensed for one user to install on two PCs–a primary machine and a portable PC.
For customers buying a PC who need Office Home and Business 2010 for their new PC only, and don’t need to upgrade other home PCs, a Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC.
Tackle Your Busy Day Efficiently
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Need the very best tools to grow your business?
Step up to Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business and get a comprehensive suite of tools and services to keep you organised, connected and competitive–including Access for complete data management and Publisher to create professional-quality marketing materials.
Customize your NAV applications
About This Book
- Gain from the insights and methods of industry-leading experts and tailor your applications to best suit the needs of your business
- Learn through the detailed explanations and useful examples that are presented in a logical, step-by-step manner
- This comprehensive guide is written with the goals of being used as a classroom text, a self-study text, and as a handy in-depth reference guide
Who This Book Is For
This book will appeal to all those who want to learn about NAV’s powerful and extensive built-in development capabilities. It assumes that you understand programming and are familiar with business application software, although you aren’t expected to have worked with NAV before. ERP consultants and managers of NAV development will also find the book helpful.
What You Will Learn
- Productively and effectively use the development tools that are built into Dynamics NAV
- Understand the strengths of NAV’s development tools and how they can be applied to address functional business requirements
- Introduction to programming using the C/AL language in the C/SIDE Development Environment
- Explore functional design and development using C/AL
- Leverage advanced NAV development features and tools
- Get to know the best practices to design and develop modifications of new functionality integrated with the standard NAV software
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a full business solution suite, and a complete ERP solution, which contains a robust set of development tools to support customization and enhancement. These tools help in greater control over financials and can simplify supply chain, manufacturing, and operations.
This book will take you from an introduction to Dynamics NAV and its integrated development tools to being a productive developer in the Dynamics NAV Development Environment. You will find this book very useful if you want to evaluate the product’s development capabilities or need to manage Dynamics NAV based projects. It will teach you about the NAV application structure, the C/SIDE development environment, the C/AL language paired with the improved editor, the construction and uses of each object type, and how it all fits together to build universal applications. With this new edition, you will be able to understand how to design and develop using Patterns and new features such as Extensions and Events.
Style and approach
This book is filled with examples and will serve as a comprehensive reference guide, complementing NAV’s Help files.