Gain a strong understanding of IT project management as you learn to apply today’s most effective project management tools and techniques with the unique approach found in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGEMENT, 8E. This book emphasizes the latest developments and skills to help you prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exams. While this edition reflect content from the latest the PMBOK Guide, it goes well beyond the Guide to provide a meaningful context for project management. Hundreds of timely examples highlight IT projects, while quick quizzes, discussion questions, exercises, and ongoing cases reinforce your learning. Time-saving template files assist in completing tasks. Examples from familiar companies featured in today’s news, an Agile case, MindView software, and a guide to using Microsoft Project 2013 help you master IT project management skills that are marketable around the globe.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further – this book is for you!
For a limited time only, get to own this Amazon top seller for just .99! Regularly priced at .99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Advanced programming concepts such as:.
- Functions Passed as Arguments – A bit more in-depth help in functions and when they should be passed as arguments
- Nested Functions – What they are and how to use a nested function
- Variable Scope – It’s one thing to use variables but do you truly understand their scope?
- Optional Function Arguments – Learn what these are and how they should be used
- Truthy and Falsy – Learn all about these values and how to use them
- Default Operators – Back to basics (almost!) – what are these and when should they be used?
- … And much, much more!
Other Benefits of owning this book:
- Error Handling – Learn what to do when errors are thrown up