- Splits 1 x VGA and stereo audio input to 4 x outputs
- Up to 1920 x 1440@60Hz and 1080p resolution, up to 45m long-distance transmission
- Supports DDC, DDC2, DDC2B function. Support XGA, SVGA, VGA and Multisync monitors and so on.
- Support the operating system: Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac, Sun, LINUX.
- support 3 layer stacked – provides up to 8/64/512 group signal output.
This VGA Video Splitter that supports Full HD uses a single HDMI source, accessing to 4 VGA sinks. The Splitter allows 1 VGA devices to be split easily in to 4 VGA compatible monitors or projectors. The Splitter can also be placed at the end of a long VGA cable to regenerate the VGA signal.
The Video Splitter allows you to display video input seamlessly to multiple outputs. The item is a valuable tool in trade show displays, exhibits, presentations/demonstrations and practically anywhere else. This high-resolution VGA video splitter maintains image quality, helping to ensure that your information is presented in the intended manner.
Input interface: 1 channel VGA 15HDF interface input
Output Interface: 16 channel VGA15HDF synchronous output
Input level: 0.5-1Vp-p
Output Impedance: 75Ω
Horizontal and vertical sync channels: input level 0.7-5Vp-p
Transmission distance: 45m
Resolution: 1920 * 1440
Power: DC 5V
Listed here on Computer Education World we will endeavour to endorse solely the leading products obtainable, at the cheapest price. Practically all products on this particular web site are normally the most competitive priced ones on the web, it is actually not all too often that items are generally determined less pricey. All merchandise are provided together with warranties in line with the legislation, that includes exchanges, repairs and maintenance, along with reimbursements.