- Ugreen USB 2.0 OTG Micro USB 5 Pin to RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet adapter add a fast wired network interface through the micro-B USB port on your compatible Enabled Android tablet, smartphone and other compatible devices which have only wireless built-in, providing better video and movie streaming, downloads, and gaming by directly pluging into the micro USB ports of the devices without the need for a separate OTG (on-the-go) cable. It is perfect for situations where WIFI is unavailable.
- Wired USB Ethernet adapter will not work if the android device manufacturers have not included an Ethernet (wired internet) capability. So for Android users, please confirm your tablet or phone is compatible before purchase. Common compatible or incompatible devices are listed in BELOW Description. Also, as tablets does not support the Modem dial-up (ADSL), this adapter must connected to the router.
- In addition, Micro USB to RJ45 adapter also comes with a standard USB A male connector, which could replace or add your broken ethernet port on your computer, such as Ultrabook, notebook, Macbook Air or Desktop etc, or protect your ethernet port on your computer from repeated plug. Full 10/100 Mbps fast Ethernet performance over USB 2.0’s 480 Mbps bus, faster and more reliable than most wifi. Link and Activity LEDs. USB powered, no external power required.
- USB to network adapter supported features include Wake-on-Lan (WoL), Full-Duplex (FDX) and Half-Duplex (HDX) Ethernet, Crossover Detection, Backpressure Routing, Auto-Correction (Auto MDIX). Supports IPv4/IPv6 protocols and 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX networks.
- This OTG Micro USB ethernet adapter for Android tablet and smartphone is compatible with all Windows 10 and 8.1 tablets with Micro-USB port. The standard USB A male is compatible with Wii or Wii U, Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10, Linux kernel 3.x/2.6, and Chrome OS.
Ugreen USB 2.0 Micro USB 5 Pin to RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet adapter add a fast wired network interface through the micro-B USB port on your Android tablet which have only wireless built-in,providing better video and movie streaming,downloads,and gaming by directly plugging into the micro USB ports of the devices.It is perfect for situations where WIFI is unavailable or unreliable.
Compliant with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP,Mac OS X10.4 and above,Linux kernel 3.x/2.6.x;
For Android User:
1.Support Android (Android 2.3 above),driverless
2.As tablets does not support the Modem dial-up (ADSL),this adapter must connected to the router
3. This adapter will not work if the android manufacturers have not included an Ethernet capability
Supported Android Devices List:
ASUS: Memo Pad 8 AST21;Memo Pad 7 572CL(4.4.2)
Google:Nexus Player(5.x)/5(5.0.1)/6(5.x)/7(2012)5.1.x/7(2013) 5.0.x/9/10(5.1.1)
Motorola: Moto G 2013,2014(5.1);Moto X 1st- 3rd Gen;Xoom 10.1 inch(4.x);Droid Turbo
Nextbook: NX785QC8G(4.4.2),PiPO: P1(4.4.2),Lenovo: A10 Tablet,Samsung:Galaxy Tab 4/S 8.4″/10.5 LTE
Sony: Most phones; Xperia Z4 Tablet(5.x)
Not Supported Android Devices List:
Google:Nexus 5(6)/6(6)/7 2013 (6&6.0.1)
ASUS:MeMO Pad 7 ME176C2(4.4.2);MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X(4.4.1)
Covia:Fleas Pop(5.1),HTC:All Models,Huwawei: All Models
Lenovo:Yoga Tablet 2 8(4.4);A5500_H tablet(4.2);K3 Note,OnePlus:OneP
Sony:Xperia Tablet Z; Z2 Z3
Ugreen USB 2.0 10/100 Ethernet Network Adapter with OTG×1 CD×1;Warranty Card×1