- ✔ Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to dual video, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and 2 USB 3.0 ports(backwards compatible USB 2.0, plug and play, supporting hot-swapped and USB over-current protection).
- ✔ HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560×1440* and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048×1152 / 1920×1200;Wired Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds.
- ✔ System Support:Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems,Mac OS X based on intel processor. Docking station suggested for use with web and productivity software. Linux/Unix are not supported.
- ✔ Compact size, LED display status, easy setup, multi-function operation perfomance, bring a new life style for you.
- ✔ What in the box:1 x USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking station – 1 x 12V/2A power adapter – 1 x DVI to VGA converter – 1 x USB 3.0 cable – 1 x CD Driver – 1 x Instruction Manuel – 1 x 18 months manufacturer warranty Card.
Wavlink Bringing Technology to Life
Wavlink Universal USB 3.0 Dual Video Multi-functions Docking Station Share Stream video, Surf the web, Watch video clips, Data delivery, all in one.
• An HDMI and a DVI port for connecting two external monitors and support for resolutions up to 2560×1440* (HDMI only) and DVI / VGA up to 1920×1200 ( DVI to VGA adapters are supplied for added flexibility )
• An RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet network port (Backward supports 10/100 Ethernet)
• Two USB 3.0 ports for accessories (such as an external hard drive or another USB graphics adapter)
• Four USB 2.0 ports (great for legacy devices such as keyboards, mice and printers)
• External headphone/speaker output jack and a microphone line-in
DisplayLink software can be used on PC’s and available for PCs running operating systems
Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP ( 32-bit or 64-bit ) . Windows server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 . Mac OS X based on intel processor
*2560×1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display connected through the dock. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920×1200. 2560×1440 output requires a “High Speed” HDMI cable. 2560×1440 mode will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. 2560×1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560×1440 via HDMI input (most 2560×1600 monitors do not support 2560×1440).
Here at Computer Education World we will endeavour to strongly suggest solely the highest quality merchandise that are available, at the least expensive price. All items on this web site are typically the best priced ones on the net, it really is not very often that items are found less expensive. All goods will be provided along with warranties in line with the laws, this incorporates exchanges, repairs and maintenance, along with reimbursements.