- ✔ Provides SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5Gbps) link from PC to dual video, gigabit Ethernet, audio input/output, and 2 USB 3.0 ports(backwards compatible USB 2.0, plug and play, supporting hot-swapped and USB over-current protection).
- ✔ HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560×1440* and DVI/VGA port supports display resolutions up to 2048×1152 / 1920×1200;Wired Gigabit Ethernet port supports 10/100/1000Mbps speeds.
- ✔ System Support:Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, & legacy XP systems,Mac OS X based on intel processor. Docking station suggested for use with web and productivity software. Linux/Unix are not supported.
- ✔ Compact size, LED display status, easy setup, multi-function operation perfomance, bring a new life style for you.
- ✔ What in the box:1 x USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking station – 1 x 12V/2A power adapter – 1 x DVI to VGA converter – 1 x USB 3.0 cable – 1 x CD Driver – 1 x Instruction Manuel – 1 x 18 months manufacturer warranty Card.
Wavlink Bringing Technology to Life
Wavlink Universal USB 3.0 Dual Video Multi-functions Docking Station Share Stream video, Surf the web, Watch video clips, Data delivery, all in one.
• An HDMI and a DVI port for connecting two external monitors and support for resolutions up to 2560×1440* (HDMI only) and DVI / VGA up to 1920×1200 ( DVI to VGA adapters are supplied for added flexibility )
• An RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet network port (Backward supports 10/100 Ethernet)
• Two USB 3.0 ports for accessories (such as an external hard drive or another USB graphics adapter)
• Four USB 2.0 ports (great for legacy devices such as keyboards, mice and printers)
• External headphone/speaker output jack and a microphone line-in
DisplayLink software can be used on PC’s and available for PCs running operating systems
Windows 7 / 8 / Vista / XP ( 32-bit or 64-bit ) . Windows server 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 . Mac OS X based on intel processor
*2560×1440 output only available when using a single HDMI display connected through the dock. If dual displays are connected, each will be limited to a maximum resolution of 1920×1200. 2560×1440 output requires a “High Speed” HDMI cable. 2560×1440 mode will operate at a 50Hz refresh rate; all lower modes support 60Hz refresh. 2560×1440 output requires current DisplayLink drivers and attached monitor must natively support 2560×1440 via HDMI input (most 2560×1600 monitors do not support 2560×1440).