- Intel i7 6700K Overclocked 4.5GHz CPU Processor with Arctic Cooler
- Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Motherboard with SupremeFX, LANGuard & Gamefirst networking features
- 16GB DDR4 3000MHz RAM Heatspreader Memory
- With 1080p, 4K Ultra HD and HDMI Support AND 8 Channel High Definition Audio / Crossfire and SLI Support with USB 3.0 for ultra fast transfers PLUS supporting up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 3400MHz memory, delivering fast load times and allowing you plenty of bandwidth for both gaming and professional applications
- Complete High-End upgrade solution – Prebuilt and configured. Just Install into your PC Case and away you go!
Upgrade or overhaul your existing PC with this powerhouse component bundle.
The blazing fast, feature packed i7 6700k processor with built-in security is ready to take your productivity and performance to the next level.
The Z170 Pro Gaming Motherboard iprovides Easy and stable overclocking – with PRO Clock technology, 5-Way Optimization and 2nd-generation T-Topology
SupremeFX: Flawless audio that makes you part of the game – SupremeFX audio technology achieves near-lossless audio quality and has multiple light effects to illuminate the exclusive red-line shielding, plus Sonic Radar II technology to locate battlefield enemies before they spot you!
Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard & GameFirst III: Top-speed protected networking – More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (i-219V) for faster, smoother gaming – always. Intel’s LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor’s workload, so there’s more power for your game and your gameplay.
RAMCache: Speed up your game loads
USB 3.1 Type A/C & M.2: Ultra-speedy transfers for faster gaming
Gamer’s Guardian: Highly-durable components and smart DIY features
Sonic Radar ll: Scan and detect your enemies to dominate.
Assembled and tested by our technical team, the CPU, cooler, motherboard and memory are assembled with BIOS settings configured ready to be installed into a case.