- Company Health and Safety Accident Investigation and Management Software
- Comprehensive Employee Accident, Incident and Near-Miss Management and Analysis Program
- One Stop Shop Health & Safety Employee Accident Management Program
- Comprehensive Documented Accident Reports, Stats and Graphs
- Customise Accident Reports with your Own Company Header, Footer and Logo
Accident and Investigation Management system (AIM), is designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities.
AIMs primary objective is to reduce the overall risk to employees and employers by making accident and investigation management simpler, less bureaucratic and more efficient.
AIM has been designed to allow companies to easily manager their accident, incident and near-miss incidents. AIM allows companies to manage the entire accident process from initial reporting through to final management sign off of findings and recommendations.
AIM also provides comprehensive analysis and statistical reporting to allow management to take decisions based on real data. The inputting of an accident is logically laid out taking you through from the accident event to final management sign-off of the accident report. The software has been designed to take into account the need to sometimes input records quickly, and it has two input modes, quick and complete.
What’s new in this version 4.1:
Version 4.1 makes it easy for users to locate records by accident type, employee group, accident location and manager’s employees.
Licenses are sold on a multi-user single machine (PC/Laptop/Workstation). Therefore, several individuals can use the software on one machine.