- Well compatible with WindowsXP/2003/Win10/8.1/8/Vista7, Linux, Mac 10 OS system.
- No complicated installation, easy to use. Support plug and play function, powered by USB and no need to install any driver programs.
- USB 3.0 transmission standard ( compatible with USB2.0). This DVD drive is with faster data transmission speed, which is up to a maximum of 5Gbps.
- Pop-up button and disc tray design makes it convenient to read or write discs. This external hard drive is ultra slim, lightweight, compact and portable. With exterior grinding surface finished, this CD/DVD writer/burner is fashionable.
- Due to the pure copper mesh Technology, low impedance and anti-interference ability, this external CD burner obtains more stable data transmission.
This external burner is the latest ultra-slim portable DVD drive for Macbook, Dell, Acer, laptops, desktops and PC. It is re-writable and drives low power consumption. With USB 3.0 port and strong error-correcting ability, a faster data transfer. It is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB1.0. It allows users to store personal data and provides a recording quality that is optimized for DVDs allowing storage for an extended time. This product also follows standard DVD formatting that is compatible with M-dics, archival dics and qualified normal discs. The Buffer Under Run Protection technology prevents errors that can be caused when writing speeds exceed data transfer speeds, while also enabling PC multi-tasking. The USB data cable adopts the pure copper mesh technology, the impedance is small, shield is strong so that data transmission is more stable.
Loading Type: Tray
Buttery Memory: 2MB
Interface: USB3.0 (2.0 Compatible)
Drive Height: Ultra Slim 0.6 inch
Dimension : 5.9”x 5.6” x 0.6”
Power Consumption: 3~5W
Data transmission speed: Up to a maximum of 5Gbps
Applicable Standard: SATA ODD HDD
Compatibility: WindowsXP/2003/Win8/Vista7, Linux, Mac 10 OS system
Write Speed: DVD+R/DVD-R=8X DVD+RW=8X DVD-RW=6X DVD-RAM=5X CD-R=24X CD-RW=24X
Read Speed: CD 24X DVD 8X
1X USB 3.0 External Optical Drives
1X User Manual
1X USB Cable
No icon appeared anywhere on my Mac screen or in the finder?
Open the Finder ＞Go to Preferences ＞In the General part, tick and select the “external disk” “CD and DVD”.
For your reference: You can also select items you want to see in the Finder sidebar.
This drive played CDs but wouldn’t play DVDs?
Please kindly check if your device has media player installed before. If not, please download a free player such as VLC media player for watching DVDs.