- Simply create MP3 archives of your favourite Music TV shows with Music Grabber
- Create entertaining photo slide shows with special effects, transitions and music
- Burn to DVD with great 3D menus
- Convert your music, video and photos to DVD, CD or your portable devices
- Watch standard or High Definition TV (up to 4 tuner support) fully integrated into Windows Media Centre and use the PiP mode for watching two channels at the same time
- One-click fast and easy ripping, burning and copying of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Safetly guard your valuable data by backing up files, folders and drives
- Use the AutoBackup function in Nero StartSmart for offline or online backup
- Recover data on damaged discs with Nero RescueAgent
The Nero 9 – Reloaded Premium Volume License contains all the applications within the award-winning Nero 9 – Reloaded digital media suite with full feature functionality.
Simply Create, Rip, Burn, Copy,Share, Backup, Play, and Enjoy.
Nero 9 is the next generation of the world’s most trusted integrated digital media and home entertainment software suite. It features new cutting-edge functionality that makes enjoying digital media content simple. This easy-to-use yet powerful multimedia suite, gives you the freedom to create, rip, copy, burn, edit, share, and upload online. Whatever you want – music, video, photo, and data – enjoy and share with family and friends anytime, anywhere. With easy-to-use Nero StartSmart command center, your digital life has never been more flexible, feasible, and fun.
|Simply create your own videos by using the Movie Wizard|
Creative Projects Are Easier than Ever Using the intuitive Nero StartSmart command center of Nero 9, your digital life has never been more flexible, feasible, and fun. You directly access features and perform one-click functions such as Audio Ripping, Burning, Copying, and AutoBackup, with optimized performance for Windows Vista with Nero DiscCopy Gadget and Nero Live (TV) for Windows Vista Sidebar.
Fully Enjoy Your Content at Home, Online and On-the-go Whether it’s video, photo, or music, you can convert and share everything your imagination creates in your digital world. Convert & share multimedia files to play on iPod, PSP, and easily upload your coolest photos and videos to My Nero and other online communities.
Make Your PC a Dynamic Home-Entertainment Device Experience TV from the comfort of your sofa with state-of-the-art TV technology, even for HDTV and DVB Radio. Pause, record, schedule, manage, and playback your TV shows.
Best in the Business Software Gets Better The ripping and burning capabilities of Nero 9 are the most reliable in the industry. Burn and copy to CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc – even copy movies. With DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer support, you’ll get more data on a disc than ever before!
Trusted and Reliable – Backup, Restore, and Secure Don’t lose your valuable memories and important files to life’s potential hazards, system crash, or risky hardware. Backing up, securing, and managing files and data is a point-and-click away.
|Convert your multimedia files for your iPod and your PSP|
Create & Edit
Whether you’re recording football games, concerts, or family reunions, get professional results in an easy-to-use video creation and editing tool. Use the Movie Wizard template library and create entertaining movies for every occasion (birthdays, weddings, vacations). Watch seamless movies or music videos, without commercials or other scenes interrupting, by using Ad Spotter to automatically cut them out. Become the movie director you were meant to be!
Dust off your old CDs and LPs and digitally archive them forever. Easily manage and play your favorite music titles with new music recognition service delivers accurate song and artist information, and album art (Powered by Gracenote). Browse media for playback, create playlists of your favorite audio tracks, shuffle and categorize tracks for easy reference. Simply create MP3 archives of your favorite Music videos with Music Grabber.
Make all your digital photos come to life. Share the stories of your life’s most memorable moments with professional photo-editing tools to correct red-eyes, crop, rotate, adjust, and enhance photo quality. Create entertaining photo slideshows with special effects, transitions, and music; burn it on DVD with great 3D menus and share with family and friends.
|Upload your photos and videos to YouTube or MySpace|
Convert & Share
Make use of the latest AVCHD or HDV camcorders, edit your project in HD quality including Nero SmartEncoding for AVCHD and create an AVCHD disc on a regular DVD medium (red laser) or BD-AV disc (blue laser).
Convert & enjoy multimedia files on iPod, PSP Convert your music, videos, and photos to DVD, CD, or your portable devices and enjoy them on the go. Convert your old CDs, LPs, and tapes to MP3s and save them forever – Gracenote MusicID will give you the track information, titles, and great album art to complete your collection.
Internet Upload your coolest photos and videos to share with My Nero and other online communities.
|Upload your photos and videos to YouTube or MySpace|
Media Center NEW amazing TV experience from the comfort of your sofa gives you state-of-the-art TV technology, even for HDTV and DVB Radio. Integrates into Windows Vista Media Center and Windows XP Media Center Edition.
High-Definition Television Record, manage, playback, and enjoy your favorite TV shows – even for HDTV. Watch High-Definition TV and use the P-i-P (“picture-in-picture”) mode for watching 2 channels at the same time.
Multimedia Playback The popular DVD and multimedia player now features support for the latest digital audio and video file formats, a new playback design with convenient playlist handling, shuffle playback, as well as docking and stand-by modes for both the browser window and playlists. The new display, with Gracenote music services, shows clear and accurate track and artist information, as well as album art.
|Rip and burn with the most reliable solution in the world|
Rip & Burn
Fast and easy ripping, burning and copying of CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs* directly through Nero StartSmart. With DVD-R Dual Layer and DVD+R Double Layer support, you’ll get more data on a disc than ever before!
DiscCopy Gadget One-click disc copy with Nero DiscCopy Gadget – optimized for Windows Vista .
Personalized Disc Labels Personalize your discs with labels, covers, and booklets, and choose from multiple templates or customize with your own images.
|Backup your valuable memories and important files|
Protect and Archive Files and Data Safely backup to archive, protect, and manage your multimedia library for generations to come. Don’t lose your valuable memories and important files to life’s potential hazards, or risky hardware – protectively archiving files and data is a point-and-click away.
Securely Manage Content Customize automatic functions for easy and convenient Autobackup for offline or online* files storage. Schedule automatic backups to ensure consistency and recover and preserve files and data with Nero RescueAgent. Easily scan for most media types and files, with quick overview of damage and rescue status.
- Fast and easy rip, burn, Autobackup, and copy functions
- Backup files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs
- Copy, burn, share, upload, and create music mixes like a DJ
- Quick photo and video upload to My Nero and other online communities
- Watch, record, pause, and customize your live TV experience
- Archive HD movies in highest quality AVCHD format to HDD, USB flash drives, and flash memory cards even without the use of an optical recorder NEW!
General System Requirements Nero 9
- A DVD-ROM drive is required for installation
- Windows XP SP2 or SP3, Windows Vista, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 SP2
- Windows XP and Windows Vista 64 bit versions are supported in 32 bit emulation mode
- Nero InCD only supported in 32 bit Windows
- Nero DiscCopy Gadget and NeroLive Gadget only work in 32 bit emulation mode in the Sidebar under Windows Vista 64 bit. Please follow these steps to activate.
- Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent AMD and Intel processor (2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD and Intel processor for Windows Vista), 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM for Windows Vista)
- 1.5 GB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- DirectX 9.0c revision 30 (August 2006) or higher
- Up to 9 GB available hard drive space for DVD images and temporary DVD files
- Graphics card with at least 32 MB video memory and minimum resolution of 800 x 600 pixels and 16-bit color settings (24-bit or 32-bit true color is recommended)
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
- For the Nero Online services: Nero product registration, product updates, patent activation, Gracenote services, Nero Online Backup, and other features (such as photo sharing) an Internet connection is required.
- Nero recommends a broadband connection (DSL-1000 and higher or Internet connection with equivalent performance)
Nero Show Time
DVD-Laufwerk für DVD-Video Wiedergabe ,Grafikkarte mit Hardware-Overlay-Unterstützung, 16-Bit Microsoft Windows-kompatible Soundkarte und Lautsprecher.
- TV tuner or video capture card for analog or digital (DVB-T, DVB-S, DVB-S2, DVB-C, and ATSC) recording compatible with the BDA (Broadcast Driver Architecture) driver standard. Note: DVB-S/ S2 is currently working in Windows Vista and Windows XP MCE 2005 only.
- Minimum one supported TV capture card and its drivers and minimum 2 GHz CPU (single CPU) for analog TV support if the TV card does NOT have an integrated hardware MPEG2 encoder on board.
- 2,4 GHz or faster processor (HT or dual core recommended), fast hard drive with 7200 rpm, 2 GB RAM
- 40GB HDD (higher capacity for TV recording recommend)
- 16-bit Microsoft Windows compatible sound device and speakers
- Microsoft DotNet Framework 3.0 or higher (will be installed together with Nero 9)
Video editing and authoring with Nero Vision
- For TV recording, DVD-Video authoring, capturing and burning in real time 2 GHz CPU and 512 MB RAM
- For analog or digital recording: TV tuner or video recording card
- OHCI compliant FireWire card (IEEE 1394) for DV capturing
- For Smart 3D menus: DirectX 9.0 compliant graphics card with 3D acceleration, 16 bit color, and a minimum of 64 MB video memory is required (32 bit, true color, 128 MB video RAM and support for Shader Model 3.0 is recommended)
- For High Definition Capturing and Editing: HD capable video board, FireWire controller conforming to OHCI (IEEE 1394) for HDV recording, 2,4GHz or faster processor (HT or dual core), 1 GB of RAM or more
LightScribe and Labelflash
LightScribe compatible recorder and medium; LightScribe host software must be installed; Labelflash compatible recorder and medium
Working with high definition content with Nero Vision
- Intel Pentium IV 2 GHz or equivalent AMD and Intel processors (faster recommended)
- Blu-ray Disc drive with recording functionality for data, audio and video recording
- Minimum of 512MB RAM
- Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows Media Center Edition 2005 SP 2
- Windows Vista or later
- Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (Oct 10th 2006) or later
For playback of unprotected high definition content, like AVCHD, additionally
One of the following processors:
- AMD Athlon 64 FX 2.6 GHz or faster
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 2.2 GHz or faster
- AMD Turion 64 X2 2 GHz or faster
- Intel Core Duo 2 GHz or faster
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or faster
- Intel Pentium Extreme Edition 3.2 GHz or faster
- Intel Pentium D 3.4 GHz or faster
1GB of RAM recommended
A graphics card with at least 256MB of video RAM based on one of the following:
- nVidia GeForce 6600GT, 7600GT, 7800GTX512, 7900GS, 7900GT, 7900GX, 7900GTX, 7950GT, 7950GTX, 8500, 8600, 8800, 8400M, 8600M or newer
- ATI X1600, X1650, X1800, X1900, X1950, Radeon HD series or newer
For playback of protected high definition content (home recorded BD-AV or AVCREC discs)
- For 64bit systems, Windows Vista or later is required
- The installed Blu-ray Disc drive must support AACS
- PCI-Express/onboard video card with built-in display (e.g. notebook or integrated PC)
- PCI-Express video card with DVI/HDMI and HDCP-support, Display/TV with HDMI input or HDCP-enabled DVI input
- PCI-Express video card with VGA output and VGA monitor (some discs may not play or play with reduced resolution on analog displays)
- PCI-Express video card with component/video output and support for CGMS-A and Macrovision, TV/projector (some discs may not play or play with reduced resolution on analog displays)
- Latest graphics drivers with COPP support (ATI Catalyst 8.1, NVIDIA ForceWare 169.21 (Windows XP), ForceWare 169.25 (Windows Vista) or newer recommended)
- To determine whether a display or TV supports HDCP, please check its documentation
- Some combinations of graphics cards, displays and discs may result in reduced resolution playback. Use of a HDCP-supporting card and display is recommended for best results
One of the following graphics setups: