- Easly create a stunning slideshow and burn to DVD,Blu-ray or as a video for posting online.
- Import your photos, video and music files. All common formats supported
- Add caption text, overlays, motion effects, transitions or use a pre-slide design
- Very easy to use editor, ideal for hobbyist to the professional.
- Comes with free updates and free technical support.
PhotoVidShow is an incredible application tool for creating professional but completely customizable video slideshows that can be either burnt to a DVD or Blu-Ray disc and viewed on TV or created as a video file for posting online. PhotoVidShow is designed to be user friendly, so absolutely no previous knowledge required in order to create stunning slideshows.
• Burn your slideshow to a DVD or Blu-ray disc with interactive menus that can be played in a stand-alone player and watched on TV.
• Create a HD slideshow (720p or 1080p), transferred to a USB stick, inserted into the TV USB slot and played on TV
• Create a video that can be played on a computer or transferred to a smart device
• Create a video that can be uploaded to the web including youtube or facebook
Rapidly build up your slideshow by adding photos and video footage to the storyboard. PhotoVidShow will automatically add a pan and zoom effect to your slides giving it motion and looking professional – Or why not use one of our many slide design templates to really make your slideshow stand out.
PhotoVidShow offers extensive features allowing you to completely customize and fine tune your slideshow to your hearts content. Why not add transitions, add customizable stylish text, clip-art with motion, filter effects like an old film effect, or why not add a vignette border to your slides. When mastering a disc, PhotoVidShow has a fully editable disc menu editor with a selection of themes to choose from.
Bring your slideshow alive with a background soundtrack – simply add your favorite music tracks to the storyboard. Also why not add a narration by talking into the microphone whilst previewing your slideshow in the editor.
Once your masterpiece has been created, share your slideshow online or burn it to a DVD / Blu-ray disc.