Digital has effectively created a new truth, a new habitat so much different to our own, biological world. Existing gateways between those two worlds drastically change the perception of our own world. Could the digital to analog converter an AI will find be the equivalent to the black holes in our universe? Something where data or matter gets sucked in, but what happens after is beyond its and our understanding for now? What other analogies exist and what should we be looking for to re-assess our own truth? And are we simply the circuitry for some other truth?
– Simulation or not? How killing a single elephant might annihilate mankind.
– Thought experiments on ways to proof Free Will – I & II
– AI – the control illusion, relationship models and the need for restraint
– AI – habitat perception, America and the argument for risk reduction
– AI – summary and the argument for destruction
– Blueprint – how an AI might look like