- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Risk Management Software
- Covers 10 of the most Common Risk Assessment Disciplines
- One Stop Shop Health & Safety Risk Assessment Program
- Comprehensive Documented Risk Assessment, Stats and Workload Reports
- Customise Risk Assessments Reports with your Own Company Header, Footer and Logo
TIRA is One Stop Shop Company Health & Safety Risk Assessment program. Compared to many specialised Health & Safety programs TIRA represents excellent value.
TIRA stands for Task Inventory and Risk Assessments and is a comprehensive risk assessment, risk management and risk analysis program, designed to be used by both the safety professional and those with part time safety responsibilities. TIRA Covers the following risk assessment disciplines:
1. Task Inventories (also acts as a master index)
2. Task Based Risk Assessments
3. Display Screen Equipment Risk Assessments
4. Manual Handling Risk Assessments
5. Hazardous Substances (Chemical) Risk Assessments
6. Work Equipment Risk Assessments
7. Workplace Risk Assessments
8. Fire Risk Assessments
9. First Aid Risk Assessments
10. Personal Protective Equipment Risk Assessments
TIRA v4.2 update.
New cross activity risk assessment workload reports easily allow all risk assessments due review to be collated onto one simple report. This report includes all risk assessment activities due review on one simply workload report.
The new cross activity risk assessment workload reports can be sorted in by:
1. Due Review Date
3. Risk Assessment Type
4. Reference No.
They allow health and safety departments or risk assessors to clearly understand their pending workload for all risk assessment activities in one simple report.
Licenses are sold on a multi-user single machine (PC/Laptop/Workstation). Therefore, several individuals can use the software on one machine.