- Easier remote access: view thumbnails of your photos when accessing them remotely, and allow remote access to only specific folders depending on the user.
- Back up and restore shared folders to an external hard drive: automatically wake home computers from standby for energy efficient backups
- Drag and drop multiple files to upload from Internet Explorer 6 and 7
- Improved file transfer performance when using multiple hard drives: health monitoring of all files stored in shared folders
- Processor power management is enabled using the Server Balanced Process Power and Performance power scheme as the default setting
It’s time to brush the digital dust off your captured moments and media for good. Introducing a simpler smarter way for families to organise, share and protect photos videos music and much more. Windows Home Server brings it all together in a central hub connecting your home PCs, making it easy to keep and enjoy your family’s most important memories. Grandma will love it too.