- Windows Server 2003:Reliable operating system and easy-to-use network tools including system back up, fax service, network security, and virus protection
- Windows SharePoint Services:Internal team Web site for sharing documents, calendars, and tasks
- Exchange Server 2003 technology:Streamlined, professional e-mail system. Includes Microsoft Outlook Web Access to access e-mail through the Web
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003:A unified place to manage and organize e-mail messages, schedules, contacts, and other personal and team information
- Microsoft Shared Fax Service:Fax from users’ desktops anytime with fewer telephone lines. Receive faxes through SharePoint, e-mail, or your printer
- Routing and Remote Access Services (RRAS):Firewall technology to help secure your Internet connections
Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 can help you automatically protect your business information, get 20% more done every day, reach your customers and serve them better, and quickly set up a Windows Server network designed for small businesses.